Micro art makeup is used having an acupuncture needle which vibrates in the outer layers of the skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments being absorbed within the outer layer of our skin. The whole procedure typically takes around one hour. For patients with a lot more sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the style is created on the skin with the erasable pencil and then the technician helps the individual choose a natural color. After the customer approves the design along with the color the treatment begins.
• Brows: can be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs of the epidermis.
• Lips: Should you wish to enhance or reshape the design of the lips using cosmetic tattoo artist, the lip is first lined and then completely shaded.
• Eyes: Your eye area are highlighted by applying a fine line involving the lashes, creating a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people who have baldness the scalp might be camouflaged by adding individual hairs making a thicker seek out your hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup gives a natural look that could gradually fade over three years. Permanent makeup provides a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It might simply be removed with laser surgical treatment or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks may be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, along with sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup is definitely the more costly procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Use of permanent makeup costs considerably less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure will not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is usually a minor swelling but it really disappears in approximately one hour. Permanent makeup however brings about heavy bleeding and is also extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling may last for weeks. Time to recover period is usually a couple of weeks.
• Micro art makeup uses a single acupuncture needle; permanent makeup needs 3-14 gauge needles which have to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It permits you to look the best all day long, on a regular basis – whether or not you are at the swimming pool, exercise machine or at the party. It can be especially suitable for busy professional 46deyypky to do not have time for you to apply makeup daily.
• It is possible to pick your very own color, with a technician assisting you choose the most natural looking color. It appears so natural it is sometimes complicated to know that makeup is applied.
• It really is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five-years of aging.
• Since the micro art makeup fades after a while, you are able to improve your style as styles and fashions change. Unless you want it to fade away, you can have it retouched every year or two.
• People who have difficulty applying makeup as a consequence of physical limitations or poor vision no longer have to suffer everyday and get an easy solution.